B.Soc. Sc., (Waikato)
Master Of Management, (Massey)
Kevin has considerable experience in senior management and consulting within New Zealand and across the Asia Pacific region.
Kevin led the consultancy practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers specialising in Strategy Development, Governance Reviews and Change Management. This was across a range of organisations including the private sector, public sector and not-for-profit organisations. He managed the NZ Directors Fees Survey for over 15 years and established Effective Governance NZ in 2006.
His areas of expertise include:
- Conduct governance reviews
- Facilitating strategic planning
- Developing board reporting to link strategy to organisational performance
- Board and individual director evaluations
- Governance training for public courses and
Kevin is a Director of three companies and Chair of two Charitable Trusts.